Monday, December 3, 2007

How much did you earn last month

I did a search for "blog net earnings survey" and ended up with this post by Darren Rowse at www.problogger.net announcing the result of a poll they conducted asking their readers how much did they earn from Adsense in November 2005.

In Problogger's poll, they found out that in 2005, around 46% of those who responded earned less than $30 in November of that year, or less than $1 in a day, with the most number (27%) earning only less than $10 for the month. A small number of around 5% said they earned over $10,000. And that's in November of 2005! Around 19% said they were not using Adsense.

How true are the numbers today? Don't miss my next posts on this subject.

6 comments:

hpvanduuren said...

Thanks so much for this post...,

Francly I couldn't care less about the Adsense ads, because I only thought of it as a 'Little Side thing'. (I only had a few of those ads as a 'Picture Frame' splashed here and there on my site, not giving it real attention.)

Because I was more focused to just enjoying to make a weblog, writing all kinds of blogposts on it, hoping to get feedback that I could use for inspiration to create new products for my webshop.

A weblog with also all kinds of 'Daily Items' streamed on it so that people would like to bookmark it and visit it frequently.

Than I saw one of the popular weblogs using Adsense ads also IN the blogposts themselves. Although I did already put in ads from my affiliates I never really thought about putting in adsense ads in my blogposts themselves!

So now I will experiment with that. (and get rid of the ugly looking black borders on my ads)

All the Best,
HP

JAZEVOX said...

lucky for those who are in the 5 percent

make money online said...

It's a pretty interesting stuff. Online marketing is one of the easiest strategies to start an online business.

Ha said...

I develop,install and I am selling incentive script,freebie script,Affiliate network script. Design freebie templates
demo : http://www.offersmylife.com

iHerbal.in said...

online marketing was never this much hard. penis enlargement

Jaseenoor said...

Adsense is among the best opportunities online. Adsense is the leader and tens of thousands of people making great revenue with adsense. The problem though some adsense publishers are not interested in optimizing their websites and increasing traffic. Others with good optimization skills are making great income.
Make money online